Thursday, August 29, 2013

Funny Little Guy!




Apparently Mommy's favorite show NBC's Law&Order SVU has had an impact on Isaac! Last night I discovered when the theme song played he stopped what he was doing and listened intently. I was a little hesitant to tell his physical therapist about it this morning, but when Isaac resisted some of his therapies I suggested playing the theme song. I really wanted to try out my theory to see if I was correct. She sat him on a big horse to exercise his muscles and improve his balance. He cried, a lot! Then I played the theme from my phone and he calmly sat. I really wished it had been "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" as I don't quite know this therapist yet, and it was a little embarrassing trying to explain why he was so familiar to the song!
What can I say? I like repetition. I'd rather watch a familiar show than new stuff. Of course Direct TV, Hulu and Netflix make it nice because I can fast forward through gory and scary stuff if Ellie is around.
I've developed quite a crush on Chris Meloni and dream of more children named Elliot and Olivia. Okay not really, just wanted to make sure you were still paying attention!
So here is a cute video for the day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment