Friday, August 23, 2013

A vessel

Being a vessel for God is an amazing thing. Two years ago I met someone who ended up becoming a huge part of my life. I met another mom whose life intersected with mine by such design I don't consider it an accident. At the time they were struggling in their adoption process. There were many roadblocks in their journey, something I had not experienced and I was eager for her to have the same joyful experience as mine. I am just going to say this because it's my blog and I can!

BIGGER IS NOT BETTER!
I'm talking about International Adoption. Specifically China. My agency is amazing! Can I shout it from the rooftops? My agency is a vessel for God. They are bringing children home to loving families and they are efficient, caring, personal, and professional doing it.

My friend decided to switch to our agency, and now a year later occasionally introduces me to friends as "the reason we have our daughter", to which I shake my head. God just used me. He placed me and gave me just the right obnoxious voice. He gets all the credit and glory of this amazing little girl and her family.

Recently I have been given the opportunity to advocate again for my agency. I cannot wait for the story to be written, to look back and be blessed by again being part of such a great story. I am not worthy of such blessings yet I am given them anyway.

Please pray for the child whose story God has already written, and who's family is waiting not being able to see the full picture but walking in faith just the same.


1 comment: