Saturday, August 17, 2013

Time for an update

Big kids are back to school! Summer is a senior and Wyatt a freshman. Last week I was in a bit of a manic phase. Pinterst was my friend and I was obsessed with my "new year's" resolution. I am happy to report despite going a mile a minute, I did manage to do all things on my "resolution" wish list. (See photos below)
Drama queen!
Isaac is doing great! We started vision and physical therapy. He is eating more and more solid table foods, although last night's Mexican enchiladas might have been a mistake! Blowout number two occurred on the brown rug, again. Isaac can now sit unassisted, can go from sitting to his belly, can scoot or crawl backwards, and roll over both ways. He is a blankie baby! He loves cuddling a blankie as he drifts off to sleep in my arms. He sleeps all the way through the night, only waking on occasion.





Ellie is going great as well.  She's fully potty trained! Woo hoo, only one kid in diapers! Ellie is eager to learn and is practicing her letters. She loves pretending being a rockstar and a pirate! She also loves running around sans clothes in only her undies. She is such a silly girl and so fun to watch flourish.



WE ARE SO BLESSED!






No comments:

Post a Comment