Friday, May 10, 2013

So our Article 5 was just picked up a week ago. I knew today at the earliest we might hear about Travel Approval, but I also knew that was a long shot because...China would have literally had to receive our paperwork and turn around and send Travel Approval. But I also know how BIG God has been in this story so I didn't count out anything.
This morning I woke at 5 am. I was jittery and hungry for Mexican food! I jokingly told Chris when he got up at 7, I was in labor! He asked if my water broke! So when our agency called me, and he didn't answer his cell I texted him "MY WATER BROKE, CALL ME"!
We are so excited. It looks like Summer and Chris will travel around May 31st with Gotcha Day around June 3rd and a Consulate Appointment around June 10th. This virtually guarantees them to be home before his first birthday! How awesome is that??


No comments:

Post a Comment